To report Kingwood Greens common area water leaks:

Please call the First Service Residential
24/7 Customer Care Center


Be prepared to tell them your name and phone number and the nearest home address or street location of the irrigation leak.  Please be patient, as it may take a while for personnel to answer.

Thank you for being alert to neighborhood issues!